8.17.2007

Geez

Ok so I have been a super bad blogger, but in my defense it has been a crazy month!!! So to explain what's been going on, I will do it the best I know how, through pictures!

Mom & Dad came to visit! Super great seeing them!

Mom:

Dad "living on the edge":


Keystone: Bluegrass & Brewfest

Grilling out in the parking lot:

D-licious & I rocking out:

The view from our seats:


We also got to see The Fray & The String Cheese Incident at Red Rocks, sorry no pics, but it was incredible!

Nat had his 28th birthday! And of course at every rocking party the mullet wig makes an appearance!

The Birthday Boy:

Me laughing at the birthday boy:

Alex:

Sarah laughing at Alex:

Aldolfo went for a different approach, very Flock of Seagulls:


And last it has been a month of NEW!

For me, a new hair cut, super short:

Because new haircuts always look cooler in techno color:


Also for me, a new car. Yes, I know crazy I got rid of my beautiful Acura, but it has been sick since the accident & now with my new car I will be able to get out of the driveway when it snows:

And finally, the BIG news, which has kept us the busiest: we are buying a house, we close on the 30th!!! No more renting= no more boring white walls, YEAH:

P.S. I did not take this picture, I will take a better one for you guys later!

4 comments:

Annie said...

thank goodness for the post! youre blogging habits drive me freakin nutz!

BUT, its always well worth the wait, love the hair, the colorado vehicle and the house is super cute!!

can't wait to hear more about your new diggs!

LivingTheLife said...

Wow!! I feel bad I was complaining about you not blogging...I knew life had been busy...but WOW!! I love your new vehichle...it's sporty and very Colorado'ish!! Is that a word??? Of course I love the house...can't wait to come up and help with the painting and all!! Of course you look "fab" in the new do...but I'm not sure if it looks as cool as Nat's yearly mullet!! LOL Sounds like you had a blast at all the concerts...and the scenery was spectacular!! Oh!!....and of course dad & I enjoyed our visit to your town!! Did the horse poo smear down main street EVER get washed away?? I may never be able to look at Main Street the same again...

Talk to you soon...

Love you forever,
Mom<><

P.S. the wedding is done...I'm tired...I'll fill you in on the details and maybe get some pics to you....thanks for the sweet note this morning!!

Rory and Cindy said...

Love the new "do" and the house looks so cute! Can't wait to see more pics of it!

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy your fun and informative blogs...How else would I be able to see what a clown my son is!! (Mullet Mania at the b'dy party). We can't wait to see house, the car and the hairdo in person. Less than two weeks. Here we come Colorado