9.27.2007

Yikes!

Ok so I know that it has been a long time since my last post, but give me a break, I'm trying to make my new house fabulous! :-) I don't even have my desk set up, so moving my mouse around on a box is actually quite maddening! We are still trying to get everything painted before we unpack everything....geez what were we thinking. But don't worry as soon as we get unpacked I will post pics! Trust me I am more ready to have "finished" pics to post than anyone! Until then, this has been my latest trend in fashion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have the Champagne Room dedicated to me?

LivingTheLife said...

That's a "hot" look you know...it's the latest in fashion trends...glad to know you still have your incredible fashion sense...does Nat have a matching outfit? Cos, you know dad doesn't have anything like that...he could probably paint in his tux...and not get a drop on it...honestly...the man is such a neat painter...I can't work with that kind of pressure...you very well know my painting philosphy!

I wish we could have finished the last 3 rooms for you and Nat...but time ran out on us! It's a perfect time to paint too, BEFORE you unpack...hopefully that will motivate the painting right along, too!

Happy Painting...you should think about inviting your most creative friends over...give them a paint brush, drop cloth, step stool and rag...feed them, turn up the music...and call it a "Paint Party"...

Love you,
Mom <><

Rory and Cindy said...

Nice shirt!!!

Rachel said...

JACKIE - hi and what a great life you have, there in Colorado! I found your blog through Cindy Westfall - so crazy! You look great, and your pictures are beautiful. The blog on my user I.D. is not one I update very often, but www.isaacphilliphill.com has more pics (of course, it's the kind of blog that only a brand-new mother could love...) Oh, and Lisa Balatoni Couch now lives in CO, too (in Avon, near Vail). Love, Rachel Hunt Hill