4.19.2008

A little about Jacquelyn Lee

I just wanted to give you guys an update on the type of series I have on my site www.jacquelynlee.com. There are 3 different types of series for purchase! Below you will find my series descriptions and a few tasty treats from each series! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at: jackie@jacquleynlee.com

First, the Vintage Series:
My vintage series is a type of treasure hunt. In today’s unfortunate race for materialistic perfection things that are old or weathered are not desired. I enjoy finding these things that modern hands have not touched or destroyed. With each crack or paint chip they hold memories of times past. My treasure has a history, it has character, it is original, and therefore unique.





Second, My Simplicity in Nature Series

Nature/landscape photography is sometimes overwhelming because the environment itself is so vast and elaborate. With all of the components in nature (trees, leaves, grass, mountains, flowers) a nature/landscape photograph can be overpowering and its’ beauty can be lost. In this series I decided to focus simply on one component of scenery at a time. Instead of taking the whole picture I am focusing on all the little parts of nature that make it grand and majestic.






And probably the hardest one to understand The Alpha Series:
My alpha series is a search for unique letters. I tend to gravitate towards the weathered and imperfect, however you will find a few shiny & new letters mixed in. Some letters are new and modern while others have vintage character.

Spell it out:
I enjoy this series because these images stand-alone or look great in a gathering. Spell out a special word or your name to hang in your home or office. Regardless of what you decide to do the possibilities are endless.







To view more pictures from each series or to purchase anything you see here don't forget to go to my site: www.jacquelynlee.com

4 comments:

LivingTheLife said...

Jackie...
This is all so amazing...love everything...I know you have been very busy getting some albums together and such. Is there anyway you can put a direct link to Etsy on your sidebar??? I know I've seen others that have done it...not sure how...but if I find out I'll send on the info...I know you can't wait to add some of your other great photos to this site...looking GOOD!

Love you forever,
Mom<><

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Congratulations on the launch of your new entrepreneurship! Your collections are stunning; my favorite is the alpha series. What a fabulously ingenious idea! Did you create your website yourself?? I am so excited for you!

aad

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Jackie,
I have featured you today on Today's Creative Blog!

Julie said...

WOW! I am amazed by your talent! I have a thing for doors, so I love your open door pic and the red door, also! Someone that finds beauty everyday life...that is a gift! Thanks