9.15.2010

8 months!

Hi, my name is Walker & I am 8 months old today!


I enjoy long stroller rides in the park.
I have fabulous curly locks, which are quickly turning blonde, just like my daddy!
My eyes are a mixture of hazel & grey blue, depends on what fashion I am sporting.
My mode of transportation is crawling.
I enjoy pulling up on things & discovering the world through taste. Some of my favorites, my mom would call them "no's", power cords, tables, stainless steel oven handles, & an occasional neck, nose or collarbone. I dabble daily in traditional things such as peas, carrots, prunes, green bean, apples, etc.
I enjoy crawling very fast towards these things while I scrunch my nose & make snorting noise & my mom chases me. (see below)
All in all I am an easy going kind of guy, with a smile that will melt your heart!

the nose crunch-snort crawling- towards a very exciting destination

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my arms around this little guy in just a week and give him lots of kisses (if he'll let me). What a fun, busy (did I say busy) age. I love his "go get'em" face and snort! Walker is such an adorable, lovable little guy, just like his daddy was (and is).

Love,
Gramma B

LivingTheLife said...

Oh my stars...he just gets more adorable by the minute! I can't believe how much he has grown since I saw him last month! As much as it pains me to see him grow so rapidly...it is exactly what babies do...they just don't stay babies long enough!!

I love the videos you've sent and the "snorting" is so funny and precious! Tell him not to grow too much before Lollie see's him again! I am still praying he keeps his curls...they remind me so much of you and Marcus! Either way, he is adorable through and through!

Love you forever,
Mom..."Lollie"