6.06.2010

summer lovin'

Summer has officially arrived and I have officially been smiling while wearing my flip flops! Of course I might be singing a different tune tomorrow since the high is supposed to be 98, oh and did I mention that our swamp cooler isn't "cooling"?! It was a beautiful weekend filled with blue skies and fluffy white dream clouds.

Took sometime to take in the sun, of course in the shade with the little one, on Saturday!




I tried to tap into my inner child and find animals in the clouds :)


I recently acquired a macro lens...boy do I love it!






I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!

1 comment:

LivingTheLife said...

Okay...all the pictures are great and I'm loving your new macro-lens and all the things you were able to capture with it...BUT...I like seeing MORE of the boy! Just so you know!

The flowers are stunning, but W is a stunner!! OH!! and I LOVE the umbrella!! Cool!! See you soon...

Love you forever,
Mom<><