5.08.2007

Ouch

I was driving home last night from work, almost home, yielding to traffic and then BAM!!!! The girl behind me hit me, ugh!!! I pulled off on the shoulder. After my world focused again I got out of my car to survey the damages...my pretty car was all smashed. I walk over to the young girl who gets out of her smashed car, and she immeditely asked if I was ok and admitted it was her fault. " I am so sorry I thought I had my foot on the brake, but it was on the accelerator." I thought to myself, no wonder it was so jarring. Then I noticed her airbag was deflated, her dash was smoking, and she had a bad burn on her left forearm, yikes. Meanwhile, I had called my husband, my knight in shining armor, who was quickly by my side. We went to go sit in the car while the police finished the paper work and I thought to myself, hmmm I had sunglasses and a head band on, where did they go? I found my sunglasses in the passenger side floor board, but where was my headband...we finally found my headband in the back seat! My neck is of course stiff, nice case of whiplash. I am going to the doctor today just to be on the safe side, the EMT said I should go to the ER, but I didn't feel like dealing with that last night. The girl's insurance contacted me last night, I was impressed, and the ball is rolling. Hopefully, it won't take too long to get my car back to it's original state!


4 comments:

LivingTheLife said...

Ouch is right...I am so sorry this happend...but so thankful you are allright...however, I am quite certain your neck is hurting....you are so smart to get it checked out. Two things that I am thankful for...1) you weren't injured too badly and 2) for your knight in shining armor...he's the best!

Sorry about your beauty...I am sure the body shop will have her looking like new again...

Love you forever,
Mom><><

Unknown said...

Wow!! We hope you are ok! I hear that daily massages with sandalwood oil hit the spot, or maybe that is just me daydreaming? Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

this is a sad day for the tsx! will they be able to replicate the pearlescent finish? can they mold back out her sensual curves? will the brake lights function once again in their dependable fashion?


oh... and i hope you're ok, too!

RyAnn said...

I am so sorry! I am glad you are ok.