10.21.2007

Rock On!

Last night we were lucky enough to have tickets to the sold out Brandi Carlile show in Denver at the Gothic Theatre. It was an increddible show! One of our favorite things to do is see live music. I love to see the artists in their true form live. No digital remixing, just them & their voice....raw. Brandi Carlile surpassed our high expectations...she rocked the house, way cool rocker chick! The opening band, A Fine Frenzy, was great as well. That is always an added bonus when the opening band can hold their own! May I suggest if possible to check her out, she sounds just as good or better live as she does on her cd!

I was able to sneak my camera, the joy of small venues! Here are a couple of my favs I snagged:

Brandi Rocking Out:


Brandi with the Twins:


The Venue:

No comments: